dear apple device,
i type the word “ducking” maybe twice a year.
your fucking customers
yawning when you’re already trying to fall asleep is really fucking weirdPosted on April 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM
—Natasha Romanov, on Steve Rogers in the 21st century. (via hellotailor)
(via okay-this-looks-bad)Posted on April 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Look, my needs are simple enough: complete, impenetrable silence after 11pm, and total consistency in my daily environment.
You can remember them easily because they’re similar to the needs of a nervous dog. Or a fish.Posted on April 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM
- Determined and passionate. INFJ personalities work very hard for causes they believe in. This passion can easily surprise people not used to seeing this side of the INFJ, but it is an inseparable part of their personality.
- Altruistic. It is very rare to see an INFJ do something just for their personal benefit. People with this personality type tend to be very warm and altruistic, even though these traits may not be clearly visible.
- Decisive. This is one of the most important strengths of any INFJ. Their imagination, combined with decisiveness, usually allows INFJs to achieve incredible things. Not only they can come up with interesting and unusual ideas, they also have the willpower and planning skills necessary to implement those ideas.
- Creative. INFJs possess a vivid imagination and rarely have any difficulties expressing it in one way or another. Most of their solutions revolve around people or ideals, as opposed to technical strategies. This strength makes INFJ personalities excellent counselors and advisors.
- Inspiring and convincing. People with the INFJ personality type have a way with words and are known for their fluid, inspirational writing style. INFJs can also be convincing speakers, especially if they are talking about something they are very proud of or passionate about.
- Very insightful. INFJs find it easy to decipher other people’s motives and are rarely affected by manipulation or sales tactics. They tend to know instantly whether someone is being honest. This strength shields their sensitive inner core, protecting the INFJ from disappointment.
- Extremely private. INFJs may appear expressive and passionate, but they are actually very private individuals. People with this personality type often find it quite difficult to trust a new friend or open up, even to people who are closest to them.
- Can burn out easily. That strength and passion that INFJ personalities are known for can exhaust them quickly if they are not careful. INFJs also tend to internalize most of their feelings. This trait is not necessarily a weakness, but it deprives them of the “exhaust valve.”
- Very sensitive. INFJs are highly vulnerable to criticism and conflict situations and can get hurt very easily. People with this personality type are also likely to react strongly to anything that challenges their inner principles and values.
- Perfectionistic. INFJ personalities are inherently idealistic and do their best to achieve their ideals. This is a great trait, but it can quickly become a weakness if the same approach is applied in every area of life. For instance, INFJs may find it difficult to settle down in a romantic relationship, always looking for an ideal partner.
- Always need to have a cause. INFJs may find it difficult to focus and force themselves to complete tasks that are not linked to one of their goals, e.g., some routine administrative work that must be carried out. People with this personality type always want to know that they are moving toward a worthy goal and may feel disappointed and restless if this is not the case.
(via sailorsenshiharuka)Posted on April 16, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Posted on April 16, 2014 at 3:13 PM
I’m trying to make an image for my website homepage. This is certainly better than what i have at the moment but I’m still not sure about it………….sometimes things are easy, sometimes they are not.
superhero movies need to get the fuck over themselves and use a dang domino mask
yeah but when Green Lantern did that people recognized him.
'I've known you my whole life Hal, did you think I wouldn't recognize you because you covered your cheekbones?!'
well it’s not like funky eyeliner’s gonna do a much better job
(via whoknew-svunit)Posted on April 16, 2014 at 3:10 PM
by the way, since we’re talking about r/tumblrinaction, i just thought you should all know that they literally encourage their users to go through these tags to pick on people, so i’d be wary about tagging stuff so it appears in these tags.
as was stated before, a lot of redditors use an entry youre featured on to send you anon hate, reblog your post to unsafe people, etc. so they might find you through these tags. a good way to avoid this is to put letters/numbers/symbols after the trigger, so you could put say #ableism 890283948 or #fatphobia djflksjdfj or #racism /// (like i do!). make sure if you do this theres a space between the trigger and the letters/numbers/symbols.
if you’d like you can signal boost this so your followers know to watch out
(via kotaline)Posted on April 16, 2014 at 2:23 PM
judge a person by who they want on the iron throne
(via mythic-ality)Posted on April 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM
it was nearing 80˚ two days ago, and it’s snowing now. and not just a flurry, it’s actually sticking on the ground.
and i know this’ll be my 20th spring in the northeast, but there’s still something inherently fucked up about april that i’ll never get over.Posted on April 16, 2014 at 12:19 AM
i’ve got that steely feeling in the back of my throat that comes before you get sick, fuck OFF.Posted on April 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM
SHOUT OUT TO MAD MEN FOR REAFFIRMING MY PEGGY-NESSPosted on April 14, 2014 at 11:35 PM
I’m living in the same house next semester and yet. And yet. Some new person just took my room. THE ROOM I’VE LIVED IN FOR A YEAR.
I’m sorry. I get really attached to spaces because I have trouble forming human connections.Posted on April 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM